Stay in shape during your stay at the Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks with a visit to our dedicated fitness centre. Among its attractions, the Spirit health club in Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks, hotel features an indoor heated pool, fully-equipped gym with cardio and resistance equipment, plus a sauna and jacuzzi.
You can also pamper yourself with a range of beauty treatments, carried out by trained professionals at our Spirit Health Club.
At Spirit Health and Fitness, we believe in an holistic approach, including your mind, body and spirit. We provide facilities that are non-intimidating and cater for all in an atmosphere of fun and relaxation. All people who join health clubs have different goals. At spirit, we recognise that our members are individuals with individual goals and provide support to help you achieve them. We provide a number of membership options to suit you and your lifestyle. All staff are fully qualified and they support and encourage you, constantly monitoring and reviewing your progress.
- Fitness Gymnasium: Our fitness room is fully air-conditioned and includes a range of aerobic and resistance training equipment. Fully qualified staff are always on hand to provide extra help and encouragement. Use of Gym is permitted only for guests who are 16 years and above.
- Swimming Pool: Measuring 13 meters, our indoor heated pool can cater for relaxation or fitness, recreational or serious swimmers.
- Spa Pool: The ideal way to relax your muscles following an effective work out or stressful day.
- Steam Room: After a workout, rejuvenate your senses in our steam room and feel your whole body come alive.
- Sauna: Unwind and relax in our excellent Sauna facility.
- Beauty Treatments: Spirit Health and Beauty work alongside International award winning brands Dermalogica and Jessica Nails giving us the highest standards and giving you the best results. Our treatments are suitable for both men and women, treatments include massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and tinting. View our Spirit Beauty Booklet.
|Pilates (1 hour session)||09.30|
|Pilates (1 hour session)||10.45|
|Pilates (1 hour session)||19.30|
|Legs, Bums and Tums||10.00|
The Spirit Health Club is open at the following times:
Wrotham Heath Gym Opening Hours
Monday to Friday06.30 to 22.00
Saturday and Sunday07.00 to 22.00
Last entry to the club is 1 hour prior to closing.